It's that time of year again! There are so many ways you can stay eco-friendly this school year. Here are a few tips:
1. Shop secondhand for back to school clothes
2. Choose eco-friendly school supplies like notebooks made of recycled paper. Click here for more green school supplies!
3. Take inventory when shopping for school supplies so you don't buy more than you need
4. Buy used textbooks/prep books
5. Pack your own lunch in reusable containers
6. Carry your own reusable water bottle
7. Walk, bike, or carpool to get to school
These tips might not seem like much, but every little step towards being more eco-friendly counts!