DIY Beanie Hat
This cute beanie was made in just 10 minutes. Want to know how? Keep reading!
All you need is:
- Old/thrifted sweater - Beanie (to use as template) - Straight pins - Scissors - Sewing machine & thread or Needle and thread
1. Lay your sweater out flat. Make sure the ends line up evenly.
2. Place your beanie on top, lining up the bottoms.
3. Cut out the beanie shape from your sweater but make sure to leave about a half an inch of seam allowance.
4. Turn the two pieces over so that the right side is facing inwards.
5. Use the straight pins to accurately line up the two parts.
6. Sew the two pieces together along the pins and remove them as you go.
7. Turn inside out
And there you go!